Email this Group
Heart of Manchester Sangha
The Heart of Manchester Sangha welcomes newcomers to
Open Meditation Every Sunday night we hold a drop in meditation group, open to anyone who wants a space to meditate with others. Our practice includes guided meditation, walking meditation and silent meditation. We follow this with a period of mindful sharing where we bring mindfulness into our communication with one another. (7.30 – 9.30 p.m.)
Sangha Meetings We meet on the second Saturday of the month to read the 5 Mindfulness Trainings, as well as meditate and dharma share. (10.30a.m. to 12.30pm)
Days of Mindfulness We meet three times a year to spend a day in the company of one another, deepening our mindfulness practice through a range of meditations and sharing. These are advertised accordingly and held in January, May and September. (10.30 to 4.00pm) All are welcome.
HEART OF MANCHESTER SANGHA meets at CHORLTON UNITARIAN CHURCH, WILBRAHAMRD, CHORLTON, M21 9LB.
DIRECTIONS: From the centre of Chorlton – drive down the A6010 Wilbraham Rd. towards Stretford, past Spread Eagle Pub, on your right, past Sibson Rd. On your right are the Regency Court Flats and the church is behind them.Pale turquoise sign for the church is in front of the flats and access is via the driveway to the right of the flats. You can also park on Wilbraham Rd.
- White Lotus Sangha, Leeds
- Rolling Tide Sangha, N. Lancs & S. Cumbria
- Oak Sangha, Hexham, Northumberland
- Heart of Manchester Sangha
- Sheffield Interbeing Sangha
- Keighley Sangha, West Yorkshire
- Dales View Sangha, North Yorkshire
- Bentham Sangha, North Yorkshire
- York Sangha
- Laughing Breeze Sangha Liverpool/Wirral
- Boundless Heart Sangha,Chester
- Lytham Sangha
- Holme Valley Sangha
- Lake District Sangha
- Roseberry Sangha,Guisborough