Benefits of membership:
- Join a growing band of fellow practitioners, and help promote the study and practice of mindful living in accordance with the teachings of Buddhist meditation master Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Receive the CoI members’ newsletter Here & Now, published quarterly and containing up-to-date news of forthcoming events, dharma talks, local Sangha listings, as well as more in-depth articles about aspects of the practice.
- Priority booking and discounts on national events organised by the CoI, such as retreats, dharma talks, Dharma Training Programmes, etc.
- Discount on new publications (e.g. new books by Thich Nhat Hanh) pre-ordered from the CoI bookshop.
- Free insurance on events and meetings organised by CoI members.
- It is very helpful to join a local Sangha in which to be supported and support others in practicing Mindfulness. Please let us know if there is not a local Sangha in your area.
- Membership runs annually from January to December.
- The suggested membership fee is £20 per year, or £11 if you cannot afford the full fee.
- If you are joining part-way through the year, there is a reduction of the fee - see form (link below) for details.
- If possible, please pay by standing order, which is much simpler for us to administer.
- The Community of Interbeing UK is both a registered charity (#1096680) and a company limited by guarantee (#4623280). In the extremely unlikely event of bankruptcy, members have a liability limited to £10.
For members, there is a National Bursary scheme to assist those on low incomes to attend retreats at Plum Village: please click http://interbeing.org.uk/community-of-interbeing-national-bursary-scheme/ for details.